Monday, November 16, 2009

COURSE 3 (WEB DESIGN)

According to the development of learning in Zanzibits Center for Film and Multimedia the third course called Web design. In this course I leant how to design Web sites. Web sites are the web pages which contain information.
From the foundation of course one and two I already have ability to know different colors and they relate from one to another and this is one among of the basic things in web design. In course three I designed different web sites, within my group which called ukindu group which held our project called Raphia zanzibar.In addition about course three I learnt about photography,presentation skills and editing. And I have edited different shot moves in zanzibits which we guided by two teachers from Holland Dubbie & Rubben, about photography and presentation we were guided by the teacher Catherine from Bolivia.





WEB DESIGN TEMPLATE(VITOWEO SITE)




WEB DESIGN TEMPLATE(CHUINI MISSION CENTRE)