Thursday, November 12, 2009

ZANZIBITS NGOs.

Zanzibits is the centre for film and multimedia which located in Zanzibar stone Town which it’s aim is to help zanzibaries youths and motivate in the computer technology for free of charges under the director Guy mullens ,Znzibits take 15 students every year.

HOW I JOINED WITH ZANZIBITS NGOs

After finish my secondary education in 2007 I stayed at home about 1 year without nothing to do ,one day when I sat with my neighbor told me that “ salum what do you do these days?” I answered that I have nothing to do these days, so she advise me to join in Zanzibits NGOs which is now in AL-RIYAMI ACADEMY SCHOOL. I did an interview and luckily I was selected to study in that school. For sure when I started to study about computer it was as miracle to me this because I had never touch it before.